Enjoy 20% Your ENTIRE Order!
Wishing everyone a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Celebrate with us by enjoying 20% off NOW at WallPops!
Oh the beauty of gallery walls! This wonderful design concept of mixing and matching artwork as well as photographs is a fabulous way to display your most cherished memories while also creating a gorgeous feature wall. The best part, there aren’t really any rules, you can personalize your wall as much as you’d like.
Here are a few tips to help get you started, just in case you’re in need of a little boost of inspiration…
1. Be Yourself: The most important tip is to make sure your design speaks to who you are. Incorporate pictures and designs that show your personality and design taste.
2. Focus Point: Choose one larger piece to build the rest of your wall around. This will help to both ground your design as well as make positioning each additional print a whole lot easier.
3. Use Creativity: Be creative with the layout. Snap pics of different designs to help you choose your favorite look!
4. Add Variety: Don’t stick to just one type of medium; rather use a collection of art, photos, prints and souvenirs. The more you mix, the more of an eclectic feel you will get.
5. Framework: It’s all in the framework! For a more collected look, use frames in the same color and style. If you would like a more “salon” feel, use different finishes such as a combination of metals and wood.
Tis the season for hanging out on the porch, sipping lemonade or sweet tea and enjoying those long nights of fresh air, bbq’s, friends, family and relaxation. The summer is such a great time and one that we look forward to all year. So don’t let your outdoor space go to waste, rather take some ideas from these fabulous porch makeovers that are sure to inspire you to start decorating!
From bare to totally WOW! From a painted floor to a yellow door, lighting, canopy and patio furniture, this space took on a whole new vibe.
This empty porch took a trendy turn with a navy and green color scheme. By simply adding a rug, furniture, clean white curtains and some Wallpops to spice up the walls, this sparse space transformed into a chic place to entertain.
From a soothing paint palette to pops of red and wood accents, we simply adore this porch makeover by HGTV.
This fabulous makeover shows how you can take even a classic brick home and turn it modern. By adding a floor stencil, painting the brick white and creating a bright feature door, this once dark home transformed into a breath of fresh air!
We were truly mesmerized by this porch transformation from the Liz Marie Blog. Even if you don’t have a porch or patio at your home, you can create one yourself with just a few props! The canopy, DIY table and lights strung from above bring a magical touch to this inspired porch area.
See more porch décor ideas and inspiration by visiting our Porches We LOVE Pinterest Board!
Your college dorm room is going to be your home away from home during school, and getting it up to snuff will be one of your first challenges of college life. Upon arrival, it will be a grim and barren space, void of any charm or warmth. Fret not – you are fabulous and your dorm room decor will be, too! Here is a round-up of some of our absolute favorite DIY dorm ideas to get you started on your decorating path.
1. Add photos of your friends, family, pets, and happy memories to the walls. Don’t let rules about tape, tacks and nails stand in the way of your pictures. WallPops peel & stick frames bring your gallery to life without damaging the walls. The room will start to look like your own and seeing those familiar faces will help you through homesick moments.
2. Warm up the room with curtains and a rug. Accessorize those cold bare floor and invite the comforts of home. A rug and curtains will cozy up any dorm room, and are also beautiful opportunities to add splash of color and pattern to an otherwise sparse space.3. Maximize storage! Your dorm room will most likely be small and you will want to keep it as neat and tidy as possible. With a packed schedule of classes, studying, and a social life, you won’t have a lot of time to clean. Add underbed storage and outfit your dorm with shelves to take advantage of vertical space. Get ottomans that double as seating for friends and clever places to stuff your stuff.
4. Decorate your walls! You are not allowed to use nails, screws or tacks, let alone paint your dorm walls. We consider art to be one of your dorm essentials! Have fun with peel & stick wall art, your RA won’t mind a bit and your college decor will be the cutest on the floor.
5. Change the lighting. Don’t settle for the overhead fluorescent lights that your dorm room comes equipped with. These glaring brights are anything but natural. For late nights studying and long evenings spent in your dorm room with your roommate, you will want to create a more inviting glow.
6. Make Your Bed a Beautiful Retreat. Whether you have time to make it every morning or not, your bed is kind of the star of the room. Make that extra long twin special with gorgeous college bedding and an abundance of pretty pillows. After all, your bed will be doubling as your couch and one of your study spaces, too!
7. Get Organized In Style. When you love your desk, you’ll hit the books with a smile! Most dorm rooms come with minimal furnishings, but a well equipped desk is a college essential. Make yours state-of-the-art with dry-erase organization tools like calendars and message boards, inspirational quotes, and plenty of innovative storage solutions to keep your space clear.
8. Add a plant for a breath of fresh air. Your dorm room may be a tiny room in a giant building far away from home, but you can invite a touch of nature indoors. Even a tiny succulent will add a renewing energy to your little space.
With wedding season in full swing, we couldn’t help but join in on the festivities! This happy time of year filled with love, I do’s and happily ever after’s, is one that the bride will remember for the rest of her life. Therefore, making sure her shower is just special as her big day is just as important! From food to decor to games and presents, there is SO much to worry about and get done. That’s why we created this shower inspired design video featuring some fun decorating ideas to help make sure your event is nothing but picture perfect!
Create a personalized menu, timeline or welcome sign with the Chalkboard Decal:
Make a place for sweet sentiments, pictures, advice and more:
Monograms make perfect accents:
Create festive signage:
It’s no secret that the school year is an action packed and demanding time. We get it! Trying to balance a happy and full life with homework, athletics, and special projects, as well as family, friends and work obligations can get super busy! That’s why we love this giant dry-erase calendar. It is specific to the academic year for 2015 – 2016, with dates running from August ’15 to July ’16. Keep your immediate month totally organized while enjoying the rest of the year at a glimpse. Each one includes a dry-erase marker, and it comes in either chic black, clean white, or pretty pastel color-block. Anything we can do to help keep the school year on target!
When you’re in need of a change, this inspiring décor project is just the thing you need! From fresh quotes and colorful shapes and patterns, to elegant florals, WallPops helps you easily customize the look of your wall art. The thought of designing your own wall mural may not have been something that’s crossed your mind before, however the beauty that can come out of something YOU created will be both a special and memorable addition to your home.
1. Pebble Blox
Our decorative room panels are versatile and chic! Most recognized as a way to create privacy in your home as a room divider, they also are a great privacy solution for windows as well as can be used to create a stunning arrangement on walls. Lightweight and extremely durable, these fun and affordable panels help you design a home that’s fresh and beautiful.
As a Room Divider:
As a Window Treatment:
As Wall Art:
Don’t forget to watch the how-to video!